Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I've been meaning to post here for days and days ... I've just been so involved with my other blog, The Daily Corgi. I love it, because I adore Corgis, but it's sort of become the blog that ate my life.
Corgi puppy.

Funny thing about having your blog gain lots of readers ... I've got about 5,000 hits a month on that blog, and a facebook fan page for it with over 800 people signed on ... all of which is great, but oh geez! The discipline it takes to keep up and make it interesting, even though it's all about the same breed (well, there are two types of Corgis) every day.

I think it works because Corgis are the planet's most adorable, delightful dogs. I don't have one myself, but I am a superFAN! To me all dogs are terrific, but they are at the top of the class. I lost my heart to them twenty-plus years ago.

Days and nights of late have also been about getting used to my new apartment, helping my cat do the same, feathering the nest on limited funds but lots of ideas ... sometimes too many ideas. I want to do ten different things in one room. Creative waffling. Not always as fun as it sounds!

Yesterday I found myself at Michael's in the silk flowers section, ooohing and ahhhing over all the colorful tulips. Spring is on the way. I believe it, even though it's a winter wonderland here in my corner of the world. As soon as I've got my scanner hooked up again, I have to display a couple of Easter cards I bought there ... so sweet, Victorian repro, die cut, some glitter, just the sweetest. And Michael's prices -- $1.00 each -- insane.

Michael's, you ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment