Friday, December 30, 2011

Buttercup Bungalow gets a "Liebster Blog" Award!

Kim Grey of the ever-lovely lamb & blonde has just awarded Buttercup Bungalow a Liebster Blog Award!  "Liebster"  means favorite or beloved in German, and the award helps to draw attention to blogs that aren't too well known -- but should be!


My love of lamb & blonde -- and Kim's aesthetic / curator's eye -- are well established.  The world through Kim's gaze is a beautiful place, full of enchantment, elegance and beauty.  To be picked by her for a Liebster Blog Award is a REALLY big deal for me!

With the award comes the opportunity to pass it on to five other deserving blogs.  In no particular order, my selections are:



The sweet delights of home, crafting, cooking and kids.  Warms my heart. 



Unabashed romance from a beautiful dreamer.  A gal after my own dreams.



 Los Angeles through the eyes of a local artist.  She pulls me out of my reveries about the past and shows me that there is a whole lot of interesting stuff going on right here in the present day!



One woman's on-line inspiration folder.  Her decor vibe is "Romantic vintage, floral designs and a relaxed elegance". What's not to like about all of THAT?  Oh, and she lives by the sea in Ireland.  Sold!



A creative, a Corgi and a fascinating diary through divorce to the wide open world beyond. A wonderfully personal blog that reads more like a diary, with lots and lots of wonderful photos and quotes.  


Thank you all for sharing yourselves with the world!



 

4 comments:

  1. I'm touched by your kind words, Laurie, and I'm truly honoured to be both your friend and fellow lover of beauty. I have no doubt that we will continue to inspire one another for a very long time.

    I will definitely take a look at each of the blogs you've given a Liebster award to. They all sound lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurie. Great blog you have and thanks so much for the award. I will follow it up. Thanks so much and you gave it to me on my birthday too!! Thks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am touched by your kind words, Lori, and I am truly honored to be your friend and fellow lover of beauty. I have no doubt that we will continue to inspire each other for a long time.

    Homeowners Association Management

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie.I finally got around to posting about the Liebster award! Thanks so much and I have linked back you at the fab Buttercup Bungalow.Sinead x

    ReplyDelete