Sunday, November 22, 2009

blog happy: A Cup of Coffee, My Dog and Me




Holy cuteville, this one's a charmer!

Photo by the domestic goddess/blogstress behind A Cup Of Coffee, My Dog and Me.

I have pleasantly nest-y lately ... accepted that Summer is now actually gone ... going to see an apartment this week and could be post-sign on the dotted line by this time next Sunday! Hate packing, detest moving (as does the cat), like unpacking and love the decorating ...

Today's agenda: going on a guided nature walk (I hope it's not a hike, dear God) in Topsfield, Massachusetts. A very New Engand-in-Fall kind of place. Which is to say, not at all like California. Or Miami. Or even (especially) Atlantic City.

In any season. But variety is the spice, no?
Hmmm, spiced cider ... good idea. Cheers!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, another blog to be happy about. I totally adore that photo. So cute!

    Hope you're having a great weekend Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that dog melted my heart! I have a weakness for white and fluffy:) So exciting about your move! I want to hear more about it! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was rather interesting for me to read that blog. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is certainly interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

    ReplyDelete