Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Another Christmas behind us ...





I hope yours was a good one!

I'm afraid I was a bit Grinch-y this year, but there is always next year for a re-do.  My Kitten Girl's health has begun failing more seriously than before, and I can't be completely certain she'll be with me next year.  She's been mine for sixteen years, and contemplating life without her is more painful than I can handle with complete equanimity.

Still, hope springs eternal.  Rainbow Bridge and all of that.

I'm on a week's self-imposed blogging vacation from my primary blog The Daily Corgi, which means I'm blogging ahead of time and scheduling posts when I ought to be leaving the entire thing alone and taking a REAL break. 


Alas, I think I'm a "Type A" blogger!


Laurie




No comments:

Post a Comment