Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Red and white and roosters!




My new place is going to have a red and white kitchen, and that includes these Better Homes & Gardens rooster curtains, which I just purchased from walmart.com!
I ran the idea by my current roommate and let's just say she is SO not a rooster person. It's modern and earth tones for her (the antithesis of myself). She said "don't make the place so cute that people will run screaming from it".
Sage advice, perhaps. But the rooster curtains are staying.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I just bumbled upon your blog. I have not been out in blogland much lately. I was in a funk this evening and I just want to say "Thank You!" for helping to greatly lift my spirits. Your blog, your taste, and your personality, has made me feel very understood and that is such a comforting and refreshing feeling!
    -Cece

    ReplyDelete