Thursday, December 23, 2010

Vintage wedding gift wrap.



I don't normally like a lot of 1970's designs, but this is lovely and perhaps reminiscent of Edwardian/Victorian influences:


via etsy



From the 1960's:  some of these brides look kind of "Mad Men", don't they?


via flickr



I'm guessing this is from the 1940's, though I can't be certain.  The shading around the bells gives it a suggestion of depth, and the little raspberry pink blooms fairly pop against the crisp white background:


via flickr



Looks mid-century to me ... late 50's/early 60's maybe?
This is a happy print!


via flickr




More mid-century (?) merriment. 


Maybe this first one is more of a wedding shower wrap (note the umbrellas).  I love the way the dresses and veils are drawn, there is so much movement in this design.








One word:  PINK!







Like brides and grooms floating on high in the clouds. 
Very dreamy! 









No comments:

Post a Comment