Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cameo, oh cameo!




From the Wedgwood Archive Collection, introduced in 2004, this pink cameo mug is -- dare I say it -- my favorite mug in the whole world.

Only problem is, I don't own one!




They are still available. but pricey.  Still, I'm saving my shillings to buy one.  I don't know if it's part of a full line or just the mug. 

If there is a full line I am in trouble with a capital T, because I will want it all.  Pink, cameo motif, beaux arts style garland and ribbon ... if I were a mug, I'd want to be this mug.  It's regal but girly at the same time;  the pink stops it from taking itself too seriously.

This is raving of a design-crazy person.  I realize that, and I don't apologize.  It's a vice, what can I say? 

photo:  Wedgwood



No comments:

Post a Comment