Sunday, December 26, 2010

Laduree: pale greens and blues ...





When I go searching for Laduree images, I find I have to limit myself to a strict color palette or I get overwhelmed by the riot of luscious shades -- both in packaging and product!

Most of all I have to put my foot down around the pink, because something both pink and Laduree sets my brain to spinning, until rational thought becomes practically impossible. 

(bliss)




via flickr / pretty young thing






via unpeudekilshi.wordpress.com






via fashionited.com






via bardotinblue.com





via weheartit.com






via bardotinblue.com







via suchprettythings.typepad.com






via weheartit.com





via suchprettythings.typepad.com





via laduree.com


The "Bonaparte Box"




via parisbreakfasts.blogspot.com



via parisbreakfasts.blogspot.com




Laduree is a French chain of luxury patisseries;  they are famous for their macaroons.  Laduree provided all of the sumptuous candy, desserts and sweets for Sofia Coppola's 2006 film Marie Antoinette.

Someday I'll visit!




via wikipedia.com




No comments:

Post a Comment