Monday, August 3, 2009

etsy joy: Locket2you



From Locket2you come these ingenious locket pendants! They're vintage brass lockets painted and sealed with a glossy coat of clear resin. For an extra few dollars they will insert the photo of your choice, making it an unusual and elegant gift for someone (or yourself).

They also sell locket earrings.

I am seriously in love with these, and am starting to wonder if there's something in the water in Portland, Oregon that's brewing up such a community of talented artists. Good things just keep on coming out of Portland, I swear!

1 comment:

  1. These little lockets are adorable!!! Andrea (Pops) says that you are joining our cottage style team!!! We are tickled to have you!! WELCOME!!!!!!
    I am Barbara of SouthernLadysVintage.etsy.com and also CrochetCandi.etsy.com. I am following your blog under the name CrochetCandy...That's me over ther>>>>>>>>>>>> the bright red poppy flower!! Glad that you are a part of our team!!

    ReplyDelete