Monday, August 3, 2009

blog happy: how do I love thee?



Writer, poet, artist and dreamer Kim Grey is one of the most ardent bloggers I know, and with an eye and soul like hers I can understand why.

Her continuing journey at how do I love thee? is one worth following. I find that it's good for me to step back out of my own sure circle of things I already know I love and see the world through the wide-open, imaginative eyes of a different discoverer.

With her words and her picture stories she ascends higher and higher to spectral realms, til there is practically moondust in her hair. The world needs it's beautiful dreamers, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for telling us about Kim! Wow! I could get lost in there forever! I love seeing through her eyes. Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Laurie! How kind of you to mention my blog.

    I've been posting here a bit less often lately (the whole job thing is so tiring), but I always enjoy hunting for imagery and sharing it with whoever happens to be passing by.

    ReplyDelete