Monday, August 3, 2009

etsy joy: Laboiteabijoux







There is so much more to see at the very special Laboiteabijoux, I could hardly decide which pieces to feature.

I've always been a fan of old-fashioned jewelry, and cameo earrings in particular. I've bought a few pieces here and there from 1928 Jewelry but it's getting harder to find, and quite frankly in terms of innovation and presentation they are a mile behind goodies like these.

Nowadays in department stores there are so many same-y looking earrings (I am tired of hoops, already!) that don't inspire at all. This is where the magic of etsy comes in.

Etsy to the rescue! I want that rabbit piece (top right corner). So beauteous and unexpected.

2 comments:

  1. These pieces do remind me of 1928, which I always loved. These are beautiful. Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love them all, especially the very first pendant!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Monica.

    ReplyDelete