Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Welcome, beautiful dreamers!





I have noticed lately that my readership numbers are slowly but steadily climbing.  I'm flattered and excited to think that there are others who want to follow me down the path of my own beautiful daydreaming!






If you have recently joined -- welcome!  If you've been a faithful follower for a while, thank you!  Buttercup Bungalow does lie fallow for long stretches at a time, but I always come back to it.  

I need to have a corner of the world to exult in -- and share -- the beautiful things I find.  The world can be a rough place, harshest on even the sturdiest of souls.  We need our hideaway places to come and refresh ourselves, to dream our loveliest dreams and renew ourselves with reveries.



1 comment:

  1. Despite what some may think, IMHO, without beauty and dreams we would all shrivel and die. A beautiful post today!

    ReplyDelete