Thursday, July 2, 2009

blog happy: My Art's Desire

Sue at My Art's Desire has such a great eye for things, and an envible hand with mixed media crafts.

She makes these tender little books covered in fabric, embellished with small posies and a silken ribbon closure. Meant to encourage and uplift, they are the best sort of gift I can imagine. So wonderfully full of grace and delicacy.











Her work extends to pieces like this as well:



I admire her eye for detail, as with these humble little weed-blossoms:



And her gifts obviously translate to the care she takes in decorating her home:





Thanks, Sue for the photo permissions. I hope to see you blogging up a storm again real soon!



1 comment:

  1. Laurie,
    Golly gee whiz, what a dose of encourgement to read your post. Bless your heart. I poked around for a while and have to say that your command of the written word is outstanding. I would like to plant the seeds, or perhaps water the ones already sown and ENCOURAGE you to get started on "that book"....!

    Thanks again for the kind words.
    xo
    Sue

    ReplyDelete