Monday, July 6, 2009

Little pink studio redux!

Thanks, Kristen for letting me know where the images in my previous post came from! There are these and a whole heckuva lot more sweet things to be seen at quaint handmade's flickr photostream. www.flickr.com/photos/71443419@N00/1129302937/in/photostream.


Speaking of sweet (when am I ever NOT speaking of sweet), Kristen's got a beautiful blog with this fantastic masthead:




This is the sort of thing that really can't be improved upon, I say. Love it like cupcakes. No, like red velvet cupcakes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! The Shop Greennest on Etsy made it for me, she does amazing work & is really sweet too. For anyone who's interested, you can find her here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5962041

    I've added you to in my sidebar for Blogs I ♥, I don't know much about the following thing...but I'm following you that way :)
    Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete