Saturday, July 4, 2009

New gadget!

I finally bought myself a digital camera. Nothing fancy, but I need one for my trip to Seattle in August. Those disposable cameras just don't cut it anymore. How behind the curve am I on that one, huh?

Anyhow ... thanks to Wal-Mart.com, I will soon have this thing in my hot little hands:

It's about as little as I could pay without getting a brand name I didn't recognize at all. And apparently I'm going to need to get myself a memory card, as this has limited storage. Oh well ... I am at entry level with this stuff. All I know right now is that I'm going to be taking pictures!


I did mention that it was pink, didn't I? (In case you hadn't noticed. ;) Can you take serious pictures with a pink camera? I don't know, but then again I'm not looking for serious.

Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment