Sunday, October 10, 2010

Technical question re: removing borders from images.



Please pardon this appearance but I need to do a little re-construction on the blog.

Once I get an answer that works, I'll remove this post. 

If you are a blogspot blogger, do you know how I can go in and remove ALL of the borders from my posted photos without having to tangle with template change/HTML stuff?

I obviously don't want to go back and do one post at a time.  I want to make the change and have it apply to all posts, past and future.

If you can help, please leave a comment.

Thanks!



image:  cartolina.com



1 comment:

  1. As far as I can tell, you cannot remove the border from the images. You can only choose the color of it. I don't know anything about html and all of that. I chose a pale grey for my borders, so it is less obtrusive.

    ReplyDelete