Friday, October 1, 2010

Randi Brookman Harris


I just found out about the work of freelance prop stylist and creative director Randi Brookman Harris at the wonderful blog JuBella.



image:  brookmanharris.com


Her site is a great introduction to her work.
It is, I must say, strong like / almost love at first sight.



photographer:  Damion Mardell


She worked for Martha Stewart for a time;  the images below are all from Martha Stewart Weddings.  I'm sure there are lots more, these are just the ones that caught my eye first.



image: Martha Stewart Weddings
photographer:  Roland Bello



image: Martha Stewart Weddings
photographer: Roland Bello



image:  Martha Stewart Weddings
photographer:  Gemma Comas


Ms. Harris also had a hand in some Kate Spade campaign print ads, which I blogged about enthusiastically a while ago. 



image:  katespade.com
photographer:  Aaron dyer


etc. etc. etc ... do check out her site, and her terrific tumblr too!

Read an interview with Randi Brookman Harris here.

I find the whole idea of being a prop stylist highly intriguing!  A really good stylist makes it all look effortless, though I'm sure it isn't that easy at all.




1 comment:

  1. Very nice pics. My fave stylists are Selina Lake and Eva Lindh, kind of romantic and dreamy.

    ReplyDelete