Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Red wedding shoes?!



 
Why not?


When I got married on Valentine's Day, the color scheme of my wedding was (naturally) red and white.  I was 13 years younger then (?!) and had a pretty conservative approach to just about every aspect of the wedding, with the exception that it was an "away" wedding instead of one at home.

If I got married again, I'd be less traditional and have way more fun with it. 

I doubt I'd do a red scheme, but these rosy shoes sure are fun.  They have punch and personality!












The pic above is my personal favorite of the bunch.  Were I to pledge my troth again, I want a dress like that one. 





If you can't bring yourself to wear red shoes, maybe your flower girls or junior attendants could!  It is extremely cute, no?

I am being a very bad blogger indeed by not quoting sources for these photos ... if any of them are yours and you'd like me to take them down (or give you credit), please drop me a line or leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment