Sunday, December 21, 2008

Visions of sugarplums!


One of my very favorite blogs is Sweet Eye Candy Creations. If you haven't been there yet, be prepared for some unabashed sweet dreams come to life. Think cupcakes, Kewpies, cotton candy pinks, ephemera, and a truly undefinable signature style.

Recent posts showcase the author's home, which apparently looks even more inviting and happy at Christmas than it does the rest of the year. Equal parts sumptuous and sweet, this is Christmas meets Shabby Chic set in a candy store, sugared all over in a happy halo of pink and silver.

Featured here by permission (thank you, Jenn!), is a selection of these heavenly scenes.






























For me, these things are an inspiration ... her eye, her imagination, her creativity, her vision ... it makes me want to stand up and shout YES! Yes I DO want to do stuff like this!

Sigh.
(I really do).


;) Laurie




2 comments:

  1. WOOOWWW that's Beautiful !!! Love every single photo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie,
    AWWWWWW.....THANK YOU!!! Your blog post is so lovely and Im sooooo flattered that you would write and compliment little ole me. :) I have the biggest smile on my face and you have truly made my day!
    I appreciate it SO MUCH!!! Warmest Holiday Hugs!!!! XOXOXO,Jenn

    ReplyDelete