Saturday, December 27, 2008

Now that's MY kind of Christmas shopping!

The after-Christmas sales on all holiday merchandise are SO good this year. Seventy percent off of these beauties, bought for a total of about $5.00. I admired the flowered ones enough to buy them, but it's the red ones with horse drawn carriages that made me grin from ear to ear.

I don't have a Christmas tree of "my own", but my roommate has let me share hers for the past few years. By this time next year I expect to have my own place and will be needing ornaments (I've got a few, just not enough). I think a tree with lots of rich red is taking shape in my mind. I like folky/Alpine type motifs, too. I've got some Jennifer Murphy licensed ornaments which have pride of place for me on any tree.

Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment