Monday, September 21, 2009

shop happy: Mit Hus

Gorgeous Greengate teapots and cozies, from on-line shop Mit Hus. I didn't think I was generally a fan of Scandinavian design, but these selections from Copenhagen-based Green Gate's line are too much for me to resist. The folky-country motif of the brown cosy set against the red teapot (with all those baby DOTS!) draws me in like a bee to honey.



I've written about Green Gate before on the blog, and I'm still whiny about the fact that their items aren't widely available in the U.S. Mit Hus doesn't deliver outside of the UK (and even if they did the postage would be insane). If you know about a retail source for Green Gate goods domestically, please let me know.




1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful and elusive. I even check ebay, but never find anything from that company. Twyla

    ReplyDelete